smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Arse licking by stating facts... Another special **** I see

Deathking stopped playing on my server, i didnt asked him or @Lightstorm or @Fusion to come spam on lomcn.

I think this thread needs to be closed and all of us to move on. In the end its community what matters.

I will attempt and try my best to be a better person on this forums.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Here's Two of many screenshot I got sent by players in my time Sub GMing filtering out bugs, botters, balance issues on ancient for first 2 weeks so they could focus on fix's.

Mir 1.png
Mir 2.png

Wasn't just one player but several. And Although it's impossible to say if it was you on that level1 nub account using a different name but just going off your past deeds fairly certain it's you or someone you put up to it. I could dig out other peoples screen shots as proof but these two pretty much says it all. Besides even if it wasn't you the fact that your giving out items just shows how corupt a server owner you are LOMCN is better without out you.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Here's Two of many screenshot I got sent by players in my time Sub GMing filtering out bugs, botters, balance issues on ancient for first 2 weeks so they could focus on fix's.

View attachment 22177
View attachment 22178

Wasn't just one player but several. And Although it's impossible to say if it was you on that level1 nub account using a different name but just going off your past deeds fairly certain it's you or someone you put up to it. I could dig out other peoples screen shots as proof but these two pretty much says it all.

Im sorry for this. I never asked my players to promote my server, the ones who you seen (Fusion,Musou,MarioX) done from their own intention.
Beside youtube, i dont spammed emails,players,forums etc, not do i asked players to do this...
I apologise for that then, even that i did not asked some one to do that for me.

Happy new year ;)

Also i would like the proofs you mentioned on the game chat... about giving items to players :)

Im grateful for what community i got now on ZenX, im glad to see players appreciate the server that they go from their own mind to ask Tai about unbanning me. I promised that i wont do anything wrong that would damage my server (which was only talking ****).

Reactions: MariooX

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Everyone is so salty,

Zedina, you are walking on thin ice, my advice. Stop getting involved with all these types of slanging matches.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Everyone is so salty,

Zedina, you are walking on thin ice, my advice. Stop getting involved with all these types of slanging matches.

Im aware of this, im grateful and to prove you im serious, this is my last reply on this thread or anything regarding about ZenX or me from users who want just to trigger me.

Also happy new year Daneo! :)

Reactions: Fusion
Status
Not open for further replies.