Yummy

Join Discord

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
Until admins get their acts together and return my moderator status, the Approved Server section is entirely pointless.

p.s. np, just thought I'd check.

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
any chance of fixing the exploits that are in atm if ur planning on releasing? Sure would make alot of people happy around here. Again, good job its what i like to see :)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
yes ive heard about this bug, but never actually seen this being exploited

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Other: SERVER/USER PROTECTION[*]LOMCN DOES NOT WANT users which participate in DoSing/cheating/scamming or otherwise disrupting any on-line server/user in any shape of form.[*]LOMCN reserves the right to remove users which merely threaten the operation of on-line servers.[*]Users compromising action to protect a server, will have sanctions placed on their account.[*]LOMCN is happy to provide IP addresses of users suspected to participate in such activity.[*]LOMCN does not allow the sale of server files.

Ban TD ftw!

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
there is the stackable item exploit that has made servers like project69 and Os remove items or make them non stackable due to the exploit. Without going into detail the exploit allows infit stackable items aslong as you have 3 allready. If u want me to explain echo il send u a pm. Take care

Chris

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
there is the stackable item exploit that has made servers like project69 and Os remove items or make them non stackable due to the exploit. Without going into detail the exploit allows infit stackable items aslong as you have 3 allready. If u want me to explain echo il send u a pm. Take care

Chris

You only need 2 -=D

Also i told echo like 2 weeks ago, mofo claimed he fixed it HOW RUDEEE

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ALSO:
Had a few messages from people asking what servers will be liable for custom releases etc... LOMCN approved servers have the best chances of this as they have already been evaluated by a member of lomcn staff.
hate to sound like a dik, but all the LOMCN approved servers have an average of like 1-20 user count :rolleyes:

i think ur pretty close to the offical mob AI, i know it defo paras ppl.. and has little RME type spikes comin out the ground.. (i reckon u should change that so its not like RME tho... it has like a 1/2 chance of attackin ppl? that way its not every single hit ur bein hit.... i feel RME is a tuff mob to balance, if its too hard, it cant be killed, if its too easy... well its pointless! a 1/2 or 3/4 chance of hittin with a slightly chance of missin would be rly good i think, along with para and repulse it dont need to hit 1/1)

the stackable items exploit does need to be fixed, stackable items r a class features for the server, sucks that they cant be used!

while ur at fixin a few things.... could you possibly chance curse aswell? 1 of the really big and annoyin problems ive found.

fix: change it to a 4x4 range (or 3x3, or even make it so u can adjust the range in setup.txt like u can with other spells), atm its like 5x5 or 6x6... basically whole map its stupid
and also can u adjust the rate at which it works? or again, have the rate in setup.txt... say 0-10 with 10 bein 100% and 0 bein 0%, and bein able to do 5.5 etc ;)

there are other spells i feel need changin/ looked at aswell... if u feel u got time / want to fix them

another 1 would be TDB imo, not so much the delay, but the power of the spell is OTT, it litterly cuts straight thro shield, and all ur AC, makin it far more powerful than FS, when FS is a 7-10 sec delay, and TDB is a 1-2sec delay

fix: remove the delay and change it so it cuts thro 40% shield / ac
or
keep delay, change it so it cuts thro 60% shield / ac
(something like that be good, its jsut way over powered atm)

another thought would be to add another coloum to the magic table, 'FLD_TIMELIMIT'... here you could cap the max time limit spells last, eg.... if you were to put 120 here... then firewall no matter what ur MC, will only last for 120secs, this could also be applied for curse... put 18 there and max is 18secs

few ideas there ^^ x

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Im afraid no amount of money will temp me to release the files not because im selfish and want to be in control... just outta shir respect for TD as im the only person his trusted with the files...

Seriously, I'll personally put a weeks wages towards the "Liberate the source" Fund ...

thats £425 to start it off .. who's gunna help top it up? :p every little helps :P

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
Seriously, I'll personally put a weeks wages towards the "Liberate the source" Fund ...

thats £425 to start it off .. who's gunna help top it up? :p every little helps :P

425 quid!? and he wont do it jesus christ thats dedication, if i was him id release them for a packet of crisps and a can of coke

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
425 quid!? and he wont do it jesus christ thats dedication, if i was him id release them for a packet of crisps and a can of coke

McDonalds dont sell crisps o_O. you mean chips? :p lol

And I know 2-3 other ppl who would pay him handsomely just to piss off TD, about £1500 can be raised ... and im sure theres others lol who A) want the files. B) would love to see a pissed off TD :D lol

take the money and go to Mexico for a month :D Guarantee you'll never wanna come back , infact youd just stay out there, selling Mirfiles to ppl back here :p , lol....

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
McDonalds dont sell crisps o_O. you mean chips? :p lol

And I know 2-3 other ppl who would pay him handsomely just to piss off TD, about £1500 can be raised ... and im sure theres others lol who A) want the files. B) would love to see a pissed off TD :D lol

take the money and go to Mexico for a month :D Guarantee you'll never wanna come back , infact youd just stay out there, selling Mirfiles to ppl back here :p , lol....

Nah we dont sell crisps but i do.. on the sly.. u gotta ask for the good stuff!

and 1500 quid?! surely u could pay some pro coder to do it all for ya and more??

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Its not about the files entirely :P , Its also about laughing at TD, which I assure you, is worth an arm and a leg... literally :p .

lol

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
surely u could pay some pro coder to do it all for ya and more??

Those types of coders work on games that are going somewhere mate.
Not has been games that have now been reduced to private servers. :cray:

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
hate to sound like a dik, but all the LOMCN approved servers have an average of like 1-20 user count :rolleyes:

i think ur pretty close to the offical mob AI, i know it defo paras ppl.. and has little RME type spikes comin out the ground.. (i reckon u should change that so its not like RME tho... it has like a 1/2 chance of attackin ppl? that way its not every single hit ur bein hit.... i feel RME is a tuff mob to balance, if its too hard, it cant be killed, if its too easy... well its pointless! a 1/2 or 3/4 chance of hittin with a slightly chance of missin would be rly good i think, along with para and repulse it dont need to hit 1/1)

the stackable items exploit does need to be fixed, stackable items r a class features for the server, sucks that they cant be used!

while ur at fixin a few things.... could you possibly chance curse aswell? 1 of the really big and annoyin problems ive found.

fix: change it to a 4x4 range (or 3x3, or even make it so u can adjust the range in setup.txt like u can with other spells), atm its like 5x5 or 6x6... basically whole map its stupid
and also can u adjust the rate at which it works? or again, have the rate in setup.txt... say 0-10 with 10 bein 100% and 0 bein 0%, and bein able to do 5.5 etc ;)

there are other spells i feel need changin/ looked at aswell... if u feel u got time / want to fix them

another 1 would be TDB imo, not so much the delay, but the power of the spell is OTT, it litterly cuts straight thro shield, and all ur AC, makin it far more powerful than FS, when FS is a 7-10 sec delay, and TDB is a 1-2sec delay

fix: remove the delay and change it so it cuts thro 40% shield / ac
or
keep delay, change it so it cuts thro 60% shield / ac
(something like that be good, its jsut way over powered atm)

another thought would be to add another coloum to the magic table, 'FLD_TIMELIMIT'... here you could cap the max time limit spells last, eg.... if you were to put 120 here... then firewall no matter what ur MC, will only last for 120secs, this could also be applied for curse... put 18 there and max is 18secs

few ideas there ^^ x

Cutting through shield is the only offensive thing warriors have against wizards...Why *** that up too?

It's completely defeating the object of the way wizz and wars pvp each other. If they run, they don't get hit, so I KNOW let's make it so even if they do get hit, they dont die.

Nice.