Yummy

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Cutting through shield is the only offensive thing warriors have against wizards...Why *** that up too?

It's completely defeating the object of the way wizz and wars pvp each other. If they run, they don't get hit, so I KNOW let's make it so even if they do get hit, they dont die.

Nice.

They have Thrusting, which is an ownage skill. :tongue1:
Wizards stop to cast = warrior hitting.

I've come to notice its really only Bon who you attempt to criticise, no matter the issue. Did he do something to you? :eek:

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
Bon has nothing to do with it and I have no immediate problems with him. I have no unnusual emotions for him. What he says is what I reply to though.

Yes wizards stop to cast but if they're any good they don't get hit...depends where you're fighting.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
TDB is weaker on TDs 2.3 than it is on Euro :S

Perhaps the servers that find it too strong are providing too much Dc? :S

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

More DC would usually make any spell hurt more.
The problem isn't its overall dc, so much the fact that it hits a wizard with a level3 shield up like it would a normal hit. Thus making Wizards only real defence against warrior - useless.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

TDB is a lot stronger on TDs files than euro, no offense tuma but last time u played euro was in 1.4 when they didnt even have TDB.... i assure u TDB is a lot more stronger on TDs files.

Cutting through shield is the only offensive thing warriors have against wizards...Why *** that up too?

It's completely defeating the object of the way wizz and wars pvp each other. If they run, they don't get hit, so I KNOW let's make it so even if they do get hit, they dont die.

Nice.
shut up u fkin mug uve always got somehting to say aint u

loads will agree with me TDB is far too overpowered, go setup a server and test urself, oh no ur too stupid to do that aint u.

Bon has nothing to do with it and I have no immediate problems with him. I have no unnusual emotions for him. What he says is what I reply to though.

Yes wizards stop to cast but if they're any good they don't get hit...depends where you're fighting.
yer im sure, u comment on any post i make, get over me plz.

its not only TDB tho, flame sword cuts thro shield like TDB aswell.... go test it.... i had luck9 dc140 on euro and could just about 1hit a wiz with 240 ish hp with TDB... bet on TDs files 1 tdb or fs would 1hit up to a lvl50+ wiz.

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
Rofl Bon shut the *** up you arrogant little chav-kunt.

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
Yeah, you're so right. I just fancy you so much...

"Mug".

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
its not only TDB tho, flame sword cuts thro shield like TDB aswell.... go test it.... i had luck9 dc140 on euro and could just about 1hit a wiz with 240 ish hp with TDB... bet on TDs files 1 tdb or fs would 1hit up to a lvl50+ wiz.

pics of dc ??

who was u on euro

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i was ben / hanz, max dc i actually got while on shannontje with my kit was 160 lk9...

this was before all the exploits and cheats which lead to ppl geitn like dc240 lk9 :rolleyes:

i dont keep euro pics on my pc, its been reforamted to much, but im sure trance has some screenies

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
TDB is a lot stronger on TDs files than euro, no offense tuma but last time u played euro was in 1.4 when they didnt even have TDB.... i assure u TDB is a lot more stronger on TDs files.

look at the philli source for TDB and compare to the standard/SVN.

Both do exactly the same thing at lvl3 ... Dcx2 enemy defence 0.

just that TDs has a delay so you cant use it every hit ...

Thats besides the point though, if someone wants a spell where red monkeys steal your legs, they should be able to put it in.

Bribing for the sources is defo the way to go :p

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
it all sounds too good, im not gonna build up my hopes on any releases of the binarys tho.

well done ECHO and good luck

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I understand what TD is saying though, his files have been released for a low rate, not high rate yet he's been back stabbed by echo.

Which to be fair is unfair.

Yes you all want new files etc, fair call but going this way about it won't help you.

Echo this was a stupid mistake bud.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I understand what TD is saying though, his files have been released for a low rate, not high rate yet he's been back stabbed by echo.

Yes you all want new files etc, fair call but going this way about it won't help you.

Correct. :agree::agree:

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
If i was TD i would be completly pissed at this, as this was the exact kind of a result he wanted to avoid.

This will end badly.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
look at the philli source for TDB and compare to the standard/SVN.

Both do exactly the same thing at lvl3 ... Dcx2 enemy defence 0.

just that TDs has a delay so you cant use it every hit ...

Thats besides the point though, if someone wants a spell where red monkeys steal your legs, they should be able to put it in.

Bribing for the sources is defo the way to go :p
then shield is bugged, its extremely strong against magic attacks, but very weak against tdb/fs

u saw this urself on oldskool.... ppl with dc110 would 1hit/near 1hit a wiz with magic shield up in 1 fs/tdb where a wiz in mc80 odd could only do like 1/8 HP with FF..

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008

I'd have to agree..