Not open for further replies.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
lmao , whitetiger ur a idiot , no cure
Tai try not to follow him .

Lomcn shoudn't decided whatever server to allow or no for advertising , but based on proof and players critics should mark the server if its Trustful or untrusful ( in this case being untrustful ).
Ben making deals with donators and giving them special threatment it is a high corruption but no1 gives a damn as we all knew that already but his team attitude ( including him also) stinks , probs the most selfish and ungratefull people on earth . Saying lomcn is pointless for them and there server advantage lomcn is a total bull**** , if there was no lomcn bon woudn't have no server or any donation on which he lives .
@OldSkoo/FH/TH being the best servers , well thats just a ****ty opinion ben . Usercount doesn't make a server good or best (its like saying JustinBieber is a good musician becuase of his view count on youtbe ) , tbh ur server isn't even in my top 10

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
lmao , whitetiger ur a idiot , no cure
Tai try not to follow him .

Lomcn shoudn't decided whatever server to allow or no for advertising , but based on proof and players critics should mark the server if its Trustful or untrusful ( in this case being untrustful ).
Ben making deals with donators and giving them special threatment it is a high corruption but no1 gives a damn as we all knew that already but his team attitude ( including him also) stinks , probs the most selfish and ungratefull people on earth . Saying lomcn is pointless for them and there server advantage lomcn is a total bull**** , if there was no lomcn bon woudn't have no server or any donation on which he lives .
@OldSkoo/FH/TH being the best servers , well thats just a ****ty opinion ben . Usercount doesn't make a server good or best (its like saying JustinBieber is a good musician becuase of his view count on youtbe ) , tbh ur server isn't even in my top 10

Im an idoit, no cure? VN1.

I was trolling the noob.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Im an idoit, no cure? VN1.

I was trolling the noob.

You are a idiot, did you even read thru what we have been discussing and why Ben decided to remove his advertisement? No didn't think. Bens server might have a big usercount but at the end of the day hes been found out giving very special treatment to donators and as far as i know not all donators have been giving this treatment and their is no statment on his website or forum which puts this in the class as "Corruption"
His server is good hense why he has a good userbase for it but hes been cought out with this and his users should be aware of it, it's as simple as that but Ben decided to remove his Ad to prevent this.
Now hes saying he remove his Ad because of people on here slating his server? Give me a ****ing break lol, Ben slates every server that pops up.

In Short: 4H is corrupted, don't play it, got nothing against it and the words came from their team themselfs.

End of discussion :).

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
You are a idiot, did you even read thru what we have been discussing and why Ben decided to remove his advertisement? No didn't think. Bens server might have a big usercount but at the end of the day hes been found out giving very special treatment to donators and as far as i know not all donators have been giving this treatment and their is no statment on his website or forum which puts this in the class as "Corruption"
His server is good hense why he has a good userbase for it but hes been cought out with this and his users should be aware of it, it's as simple as that but Ben decided to remove his Ad to prevent this.
Now hes saying he remove his Ad because of people on here slating his server? Give me a ****ing break lol, Ben slates every server that pops up.

In Short: 4H is corrupted, don't play it, got nothing against it and the words came from their team themselfs.

4H is corrupted? Lucky no one plays 4H then isn't it!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
still used frozen files didn't we ;)

sure it was all linds fault, face the facts after the initial hype players found it boring and left, in order to keep them paying your "dedi costs" you shut it down.

better than me? because your running a "successful" server with no job, conning people with underhanded deals to make a living? lol at this kid, your living on another planet, why would anyone be jealous of you?

do us all a favour and gtfo, and don't come back here trying to advertise your next server when your current one stops making you money.

i think 5-6 servers is enough dont you? now take your own advice and stop posting on lomcn.

this'll be my last reply to u, as its clearly not worth attempting to talk to u. I clearly said none of my servers were based on frozen files, ive never even had frozen files on my PC......... then u come back and say i used frozen files?

give me proof/examples of where i used frozen files on any of my servers, see if u can do a simple task like that..

no, You are the idiot.

There is no proof of "corruption" on my servers, your just the same as everyone else throwing the word about trying to get a bite. its morons like you that kill mir and its community, and you dont even play it so u obviously dont care. And this is where LOMCN fails, it ignores players that actually care, and allows morons such as ur self to run riot makin up any crap they want.

No1 on our team has admited to corruption, so again, keep spreadin ****.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
this'll be my last reply to u, as its clearly not worth attempting to talk to u. I clearly said none of my servers were based on frozen files, ive never even had frozen files on my PC......... then u come back and say i used frozen files?

give me proof/examples of where i used frozen files on any of my servers, see if u can do a simple task like that..

no, You are the idiot.

There is no proof of "corruption" on my servers, your just the same as everyone else throwing the word about trying to get a bite. its morons like you that kill mir and its community, and you dont even play it so u obviously dont care. And this is where LOMCN fails, it ignores players that actually care, and allows morons such as ur self to run riot makin up any crap they want.

No1 on our team has admited to corruption, so again, keep spreadin ****.

Last time i say this, Your TEAM has already admitted doing deals.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
as sanity said , matt admited you do deals with people who give large amount of cash , and give them special treatment = corruption

of course there is no proof now because matt deleted the thread soon after that

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
as sanity said , matt admited you do deals with people who give large amount of cash , and give them special treatment = corruption

Discussion threads don't get deleted, only locked. My system there for a reason ^^

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
I find this generally wierd how it goes from Us being a COMMUNITY To bashing one server because of a "State of corruption". Im pretty sure, this isnt going to help get the community back together and working together? I've read through most of these posts since i got bored :P so i thought i'ma aswell get involved.

It would be good if all the Creators of the files (Ruby,Hero,Td,Lemon. And the others) To make one massive Mmporg again, to give us something we'll all like and appreciate. Maybe 2-3 servers running on 1 Powerful Host or something, so you can take your pick. connect accounts. and most importantly have fun. Isnt that What Mir is about. Not about Bashing and 'shaming/Picking servers out. Because in the end, it'l split us even more apart.

Maybe try something new, go outside the box of the Clients, Bring something new into mir, something that could possibley change the way how we look at the game. I've played Mir about 5-6 Years now, And i've enjoyed most of my time with it. From playing Disturbed. then to Bandit, Then to so much more. Watching the files be created and upgraded. Trying out new things Like the "Sin" And so much more;Even going back to the basics on 1.4 with the newbish Kits, Spells and so much. Just looking how its evolved over the years/decade of playing this game. I wouldn't think about playing WoW Or diablo 3, They could have way better graphics, but since i've been playing Mir, The graphics have just adjusted. Sounds weird. but they have

/Luke

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

yer when some1 donates £5 they get no extra, when they donate £100 they get 25% extra, we're corrupt, funny stuff.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Funny furian was accused of being corrupt with screenshots, yet did not cause such fuss, while we got accused with no proof, and Matt didn't admit it, he said even if ben made deals he wouldn't care.

I feel like this is no longer the place to advertise our server on, you got nothing to do other than slating our server it's quite sad, our server is #1 right now, but no you have to slate it because you hate ben.

Let me tell you something Mask, you say we're only #1 because there is only 3 servers online but..FourHeroes #1 ? FourHeroes Low Rate #1 ? OldSkool #1? surely we're doing something right?

Anywho good luck lomcn.

Proof he seen a item made on m2 server which was used by a gm hows this proof? i surgest u shut ur trap u stupid little fag

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Wow, a long thread and yet again it's based around bon, unfortunately I can see where his point of view comes from, look at every time a donation arguement comes up, it revolves around bon, even in most arguements against bon all that is used is "your a money milking cow gtfo" yet he is one of the reasons LOMCN is still going whether this is LIKED OR NOT, why? because he does have a good server going. However it is constantly trash talked by the majority of LOMCN, I can go through a majority of server threads and find people trash talking every server, these people still exist.

Opinion or not there is a line somewhere, however I do feel and i'm sorry to some LOMCN mods because they WILL disagree that there has been biast opinions against bon, celsius & hany. Proof of this is the lack of cleaning on there thread mainly due to celsius becoming a mod they believed that the thread could be left alone, now that isn't quite the correct attitude to go by at all. As LOMCN staff you are supposed to work together, arguing like childish children seeing blue names against blue names or mods against mods makes this forum look damn right ridiculous and full of people below the age of 14.

The part i find the greatest is that it's furian and andreas raising pitchforks against them, furian has had MANY MANY issues and you do not have a leg to stand on about corruption and andreas you gave up on server files when "other files looked promising" i'll translate how it sounds "his toys better than mine i don't want mine no more". It has been a while since i've wrote a post as long as this and quite frankly LOMCN is getting tiresome as it's just a group of people who love to sit and *****. It's sad.

I highly doubt i'll post any further unless something catches my eye, it is a shame that your server won't be advertising here anymore bon but all the best fingers crossed some of these folks can pull a decent server that can do the same.. (waiting 3 years later since it's been that long it feels)..

/Czeldabolg

Reactions: DiabloDoom

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Proof he seen a item made on m2 server which was used by a gm hows this proof? i surgest u shut ur trap u stupid little fag

Classy response, can tell you're educated.

Please stop saying "Surgest" you pleb, it's clearly wrong.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Wow, a long thread and yet again it's based around bon, unfortunately I can see where his point of view comes from, look at every time a donation arguement comes up, it revolves around bon, even in most arguements against bon all that is used is "your a money milking cow gtfo" yet he is one of the reasons LOMCN is still going whether this is LIKED OR NOT, why? because he does have a good server going. However it is constantly trash talked by the majority of LOMCN, I can go through a majority of server threads and find people trash talking every server, these people still exist.

Opinion or not there is a line somewhere, however I do feel and i'm sorry to some LOMCN mods because they WILL disagree that there has been biast opinions against bon, celsius & hany. Proof of this is the lack of cleaning on there thread mainly due to celsius becoming a mod they believed that the thread could be left alone, now that isn't quite the correct attitude to go by at all. As LOMCN staff you are supposed to work together, arguing like childish children seeing blue names against blue names or mods against mods makes this forum look damn right ridiculous and full of people below the age of 14.

The part i find the greatest is that it's furian and andreas raising pitchforks against them, furian has had MANY MANY issues and you do not have a leg to stand on about corruption and andreas you gave up on server files when "other files looked promising" i'll translate how it sounds "his toys better than mine i don't want mine no more". It has been a while since i've wrote a post as long as this and quite frankly LOMCN is getting tiresome as it's just a group of people who love to sit and *****. It's sad.

I highly doubt i'll post any further unless something catches my eye, it is a shame that your server won't be advertising here anymore bon but all the best fingers crossed some of these folks can pull a decent server that can do the same.. (waiting 3 years later since it's been that long it feels)..

/Czeldabolg

This guy, should be prime minister.

Everyone just jumps on the band wagon and then expects stuff in return, like Andreas, don't come to me again asking what an if statement is.

Last edited:

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
yer when some1 donates £5 they get no extra, when they donate £100 they get 25% extra, we're corrupt, funny stuff.

as stated before 100% agree with this its what makes the world go round every company - business u buy in bulk u will get more
but you need realise ben we are not all morons and retards has u posted. some on lomcn love the game and have a right to an opinion even if u dont agree with it

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Lol very mature, i can reply back and abuse you harder but nah, run along girl impersonating guy

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
as stated before 100% agree with this its what makes the world go round every company - business u buy in bulk u will get more
but you need realise ben we are not all morons and retards has u posted. some on lomcn love the game and have a right to an opinion even if u dont agree with it
indeed people are entitled to their opinion, but when the trolls are shoutin corruption just to try get in a quick dig at me/my server, its pretty sad. my servers are not corrupt, and i wont have them advertised on a forum where that word is allowed to be used to freely.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

that makes no sens my mate , the " toys i made" where for lomcn to use not for me and also i released my source.
And what has my past to do with the present ? i was just pointing out what THEY said about making deals , giving people even 1% extra gg points for donating large amount of money without stating nowhere just for "important donators" is considered corruption and dissadvantage of other people .

anyways i don't give a **** anymore this is why lomcn dies because is supporting and helping such servers as bon and after he comes and removes the thread when bad words(and probs true word) are throw at his server telling us that his server benefits lomcn .

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
indeed people are entitled to their opinion, but when the trolls are shoutin corruption just to try get in a quick dig at me/my server, its pretty sad. my servers are not corrupt, and i wont have them advertised on a forum where that word is allowed to be used to freely.

Oh shut up Ben what do you expect us to do. Infract people for saying corrupt, you are fully aware we don't police servers so like were gunna take action over someone who shouts corrupt.

Yo need to man up. Atleast your server is gaining interest one way or another, you've given up when the going got tough.. It won't do you any favours whatsoever so do as you wish pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.