[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
seen that map plenty of times before but also with no minimap... would be good if you could get hold of the minimap for him :D <3

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
lool am with ya on that 1 buddy, kids finished school all scared up and ready to attack the blocks :)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
lool am with ya on that 1 buddy, kids finished school all scared up and ready to attack the blocks :)

My girls going as a cat, hardly scary but shes looking forward to it nonetheless.

@DayIDie, i dont really like the idea of WoW instance type dungeons, i think one of the best things about mir is if you outlevel content you can always go back and own it.

FamePlains - Many many mobs where you should really go as a grp (will be trying to add a group bonus here) mobs and boss's will give FP , anything from 1 fp - 1000FP (mob dependant) the exp however will be low!

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
My girls going as a cat, hardly scary but shes looking forward to it nonetheless.

@DayIDie, i dont really like the idea of WoW instance type dungeons, i think one of the best things about mir is if you outlevel content you can always go back and own it.

FamePlains - Many many mobs where you should really go as a grp (will be trying to add a group bonus here) mobs and boss's will give FP , anything from 1 fp - 1000FP (mob dependant) the exp however will be low!
well when your higher you will be able to go back and solo but at that level you have to group hunt

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Love that map, there's a cave also, used to have it on poison mir3.. cave/kr is very nice :)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
lvling caves up to level 500ish (i may need 1 more for level 425ish) done.

Now for battle areas.

Also got that new moonabys map , thanx goes to churchill for helping me put it in :)

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

FamePlains (hunting area) - complete (Mobs worth 2k FP in total spawn randomly on map, low exp high FP)
PastBichon (hunting area) - complete

RedDevil (battle area) - complete

D Menu changes - Added FP converter (change fp to scrolls and back) , Res on D menu added

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
sounds great apart form the 500ish highest level, if it was 100 i would play but 500 is just too high for me.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
sounds great apart form the 500ish highest level, if it was 100 i would play but 500 is just too high for me.

500 is like level 150ish, hp per level has been changed. just aboiut everything has!

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Remember when this goes live to post your gameshop / donation list / prices into the advertisement. Glad to hear it's moved along nicely though.

/Czeldabolg

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Remember when this goes live to post your gameshop / donation list / prices into the advertisement. Glad to hear it's moved along nicely though.

/Czeldabolg

No donation list or gameshop as of yet, if this pc can handle it there will be no need for donations.

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
thanks for the invite but i dony play mir 3 but good luck with the server

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Goodluck sam,
Nice to see a few more server's coming up with a few old faces playing, sure to give it ago inbetween Aion,BF3 and life =p
-Dan

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
thinking of adding some 'random'ness to boss's ;

sometimes when u kill a boss it'll give u a random bonus (anything from spawning some treasure mobs, or giving u some exp, an item or something.) Not entirely sure yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.