Legend Of Mir 3 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
ok mate, if you want to talk im on my yahoo messenger : [email protected] , if you cant add me because your on hotmail tell me and i will install msn messenger if needed.

Btw im ready :
.NET Framework 4.0 - installed
Direct X - updated
Mir3 game client - installed and updated from your patch info

will check thread after i eat if you cant get me on y.messnger

Well I've added you to Live Messenger, Lets see if the two are compatible.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
i would like to test if possible add me keir.bailey[MENTION=11252]Live[/MENTION].co.uk

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Sorry Vagrant, My net went down.
I'll speak to you on MSN shortly, muffinpie/ancient, please make sure you have downloaded the required files above. I will add you shortly too.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
im ready jamie, unfortunally i didnt catch you on msn, i will be on tomorrow prob at 19:00 romania time (17:00 UK time ) due to a longer shift tomorrow

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
done as you said in PM jamie , just drop us another pm or catch me on teamspeak sometime tomorrow, will be popping to bed soon
thx ;)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
i cant help you test buddy as i have a full time job and and am living with my mrs (also another full time job haha :P)
look forward to trying it out tho :)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm thinking about taking a different approach to testing.

I am looking for information on how to set up Auto Patch/FTP, that way I can Host the server 24/7 and update the client every day with more added.

I have received more requests to test then I expected (since I was only looking to test the Inventory; Yet to do, sorry.). but now I think the best way forward for me is to just get people on, and Fix/Add what gets reported (whilst building it).

If someone could put me in the right direction on where to do this Auto Patch, I really don't want to have to manually keep uploading /distributing the new links every time.

Ideally:
I would like to use a designated folder on my computer which I can update, and people download from me (Files are very small so it won't me too much).

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I'm thinking about taking a different approach to testing.

I am looking for information on how to set up Auto Patch/FTP, that way I can Host the server 24/7 and update the client every day with more added.

I have received more requests to test then I expected (since I was only looking to test the Inventory; Yet to do, sorry.). but now I think the best way forward for me is to just get people on, and Fix/Add what gets reported (whilst building it).

If someone could put me in the right direction on where to do this Auto Patch, I really don't want to have to manually keep uploading /distributing the new links every time.

Ideally:
I would like to use a designated folder on my computer which I can update, and people download from me (Files are very small so it won't me too much).
looking forward to test :), any eta when you will be doing these tests?:P

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
would you be willing to share some knowledge particularly how you're reading wils without lagging to heck

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
would you be willing to share some knowledge particularly how you're reading wils without lagging to heck

If you have MSN I would be glad to assist you on how I render my textures,

Alternatively you can ask you specific questions here.

---------- Post added 30-09-2011 at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 29-09-2011 at 09:02 PM ----------

Right I think I have set the FTP up correctly.

I would Appreciate, I have a File on there with instructions on what to do...

I will upload the client soonish.

FTP://93.96.163.159/

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
If you have MSN I would be glad to assist you on how I render my textures,

Alternatively you can ask you specific questions here.

---------- Post added 30-09-2011 at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 29-09-2011 at 09:02 PM ----------

Right I think I have set the FTP up correctly.

I would Appreciate, I have a File on there with instructions on what to do...

I will upload the client soonish.

FTP://93.96.163.159/

I can read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.