Majority of servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Lol, your the biggest culprit of this.. Yet when someone accuses your server you throw a hissy fit and remove your advert " because it will tarnish your name"
show me a recent post where ive slated a server?
My point is, people are free to slate servers and give false rumours on lomcn and the "staff" dont do ne thing about it, why have mods if they are not gonna do ne thing? which means advertising on lomcn is a bad thing. I see numerous new servers go online, and shot down by the same ppl, tehn eventually go offline

tbh i think if you wanted to get mir back to being succesfull (private server wise)
you'd need:
- only 1 'team' of hosts (it's stupid to think that a game is good just cause there's alot of hosts), 1 big "host" would allow shared user accounts over multiple servers, easy acces to every server to pick from (aka you might have 3/4 different exp rates etc, but they are all under 1 roof)

- all players united in a verry verry limited amount of servers (maybe 3 max for the current playercounts), lets face it: most ppl say they want pvp, most pvp only gets fun if there's at least 200 active players (and hardly any servers even reach 20 on at any point)

- decent files maintained verry frequent and reliable: i see lomcn changing sets of server files every few weeks, and never finishing any + the few closed source either get bad reviews, die out fast or simply never get going cause ppl keep dreaming of having their own code to go modify as they see fit

in the end: the main goal to make a better tomorrow= kill all other servers so there's only a limited (but great) supply to chose from

in all honesty, u were a major buzzkill to mir private servers, by not releasing your source to allow server hosts to futher carry on the development of their server resulted in many dieing. we get that u didnt want to work on it ne more, but if u had just released the source, some1 woulda carried on your work, and woulda released stable and safe exe's for the public to use, instead u choose teh selfish route which killed a lot of servers.

reason there isnt a flood of servers ne more, is because theres no good files to use

TDs = full of unfixable bugs and exploits
lemon, heroes, ruby wotever are all crap, buggy, and crap.
fourheroes = closed source

so ppl are left with the "crap" which is lemon, ruby, and heroes, gl

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
My point is, people are free to slate servers and give false rumours on lomcn and the "staff" dont do ne thing about it, why have mods if they are not gonna do ne thing? which means advertising on lomcn is a bad thing. I see numerous new servers go online, and shot down by the same ppl, tehn eventually go offline

in all honesty, u were a major buzzkill to mir private servers, by not releasing your source to allow server hosts to futher carry on the development of their server resulted in many dieing. we get that u didnt want to work on it ne more, but if u had just released the source, some1 woulda carried on your work, and woulda released stable and safe exe's for the public to use, instead u choose teh selfish route which killed a lot of servers.

reason there isnt a flood of servers ne more, is because theres no good files to use

TDs = full of unfixable bugs and exploits
lemon, heroes, ruby wotever are all crap, buggy, and crap.
fourheroes = closed source

so ppl are left with the "crap" which is lemon, ruby, and heroes, gl

So when a murderer doesn't kill in 2 years he has changed? Just because you havnt slated anything recently doesn't change the fact you ripped on multiple server advertisement threads. And the rumors about Four Heroes werent entirely false as celcius admitted that you do certain 'deals' with a select few individuals.

TD's files arent full of bugs.. there are one or two... which is actually amazing considering how long they have been about. Heroes and Ruby arent up to the standard of your files, true. That doesn't give you the right to slate them.. Its actually people like YOU that diminishes the flow of private servers. By some slight chance, someone will give a **** about what you saying. If it happens to be someone working on Ruby or Heroes, they could decide to stop work.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

bon said:
hardly good fight if all them exploited items are still ingame lol
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...2.3-Discussion&p=800020&highlight=#post800020

bon said:
dont like others spamin ur advert with the truth? thats funny comin from u lol.
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...2.3-Discussion&p=799781&highlight=#post799781

bon said:
do urself a favor, delete mir revenge and download a proper server

tahts the best, and only advice i can give u
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...!*************&p=798346&highlight=#post798346

bon said:
wow those screenies aint boring.
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...enies-from-Awt&p=796574&highlight=#post796574

bon said:
some1 needs more dosh dosh
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?71146-wiped-furion&p=795631&highlight=#post795631

that's within about 30 of your last posts.

could go on and dig up hundreds of comments like these from you about other servers..
when it comes to other servers you are the most critical person on this forum, but when its directed to your own, its all "why aren't the mods doing their jobs??!!"

you used to say its the player decision whether to hand over his money or not for donations, isn't it also the players decision whether to believe if a server is corrupt or not?

the server advert was deleted before koriban or others posted their evidence, which in most peoples eyes shows you are trying to hide something.

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...2.3-Discussion&p=800020&highlight=#post800020

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...2.3-Discussion&p=799781&highlight=#post799781

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...!*************&p=798346&highlight=#post798346

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...enies-from-Awt&p=796574&highlight=#post796574

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?71146-wiped-furion&p=795631&highlight=#post795631

that's within about 30 of your last posts.

could go on and dig up hundreds of comments like these from you about other servers..
when it comes to other servers you are the most critical person on this forum, but when its directed to your own, its all "why aren't the mods doing their jobs??!!"

you used to say its the player decision whether to hand over his money or not for donations, isn't it also the players decision whether to believe if a server is corrupt or not?

the server advert was deleted before koriban or others posted their evidence, which in most peoples eyes shows you are trying to hide something.

got to admit this shows u have something to hide

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Wow why has this thread turned into another topic about us?

As for Tai, I never confirmed that Ben took extra money on the side, I purely stated that I wouldn't be bothered if he had.

Also it wouldn't matter if Koriban posted a million screenshots showing he had been given deals and what not, as I said, people do get deals.

But none of that matters anymore, we have removed our adverts, the reasons don't concern anyone but us. You can all go back to hating some other server now.

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011

As for Tai, I never confirmed that Ben took extra money on the side, I purely stated that I wouldn't be bothered if he had.

Also it wouldn't matter if Koriban posted a million screenshots showing he had been given deals and what not, as I said, people do get deals.

But none of that matters anymore, we have removed our adverts, the reasons don't concern anyone but us. You can all go back to hating some other server now.

like i said in earlier post mate i can see the logic in giving people deals. I cant understand why all adverts have been removed if there is nothing to hide bit like rupert murdoch closing newsoftheworld paper after the hacking scandal because he knows its gonna come back and bite him on the ass

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

There were no "Hating" comments made, corruption was found out and Ben was quick enough to come here and ask for it to be closed.

I see Ben blaming TD? Release a set of your files then...Didn't think so.

Edit: Guy above me, how can you agree with deals being made? it should be a statment to everyone if they spent so much they would get a deal but it wassn't.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
like i said in earlier post mate i can see the logic in giving people deals. I cant understand why all adverts have been removed if there is nothing to hide bit like rupert murdoch closing newsoftheworld paper after the hacking scandal because he knows its gonna come back and bite him on the ass

We don't feel we will gain any players from lomcn, and people just post crap on it all the time anyway. So it wasn't benefiting us to advertise here.

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
We don't feel we will gain any players from lomcn, and people just post crap on it all the time anyway. So it wasn't benefiting us to advertise here.

thats fair enough mate

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

Makes no sense considering this is the only legend of mir private server forums and you do get a fair few here looking at the server advertisements, but good luck.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

When you first launched the server were did all the players come from? Lomcn. Of course you don't gain players from lomcn anymore because everyone knows about here, they are either signed up or not bothering.
People are entitled to their opinion, if you can't take criticism then why are you running a server? criticism improves a server, you as the server owners should deal with the matter, not cry like a ***** and ask for topic to be removed.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
When you first launched the server were did all the players come from? Lomcn. Of course you don't gain players from lomcn anymore because everyone knows about here, they are either signed up or not bothering.
People are entitled to their opinion, if you can't take criticism then why are you running a server? criticism improves a server, you as the server owners should deal with the matter, not cry like a ***** and ask for topic to be removed.

We didn't remove it based on this one incident, that wasn't actually criticism, we have been considering removing it for ages, it was only Hany that wanted it to remain. We finally decided to remove it.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
been considering removing it for ages? how much are LOMCN charging you to advertise? oh wait, nothing. Thats utter BS. You removed it because Koriban verbally attacked your server.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
been considering removing it for ages? how much are LOMCN charging you to advertise? oh wait, nothing. Thats utter BS. You removed it because Koriban verbally attacked your server.

If you say so.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
balhbalhbalh.
wow i knew u was sad and obsessed with me but to actually spend liek 30mins of your time diggin thro my posts, ouch thats sad.

There were no "Hating" comments made, corruption was found out and Ben was quick enough to come here and ask for it to be closed.
And theres my point, you say corruption was found, but was it really? where was the proof of corruption?

There was no proof, just rumours and false accusations, and thats why i wanted my advert removed, because the staff are all anti-3heros and dont do ne thing about it. Having our advert on LOMCN did more for lomcn than it did for us, so we decided to remove it.

Go find another server to bash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
wow i knew u was sad and obsessed with me but to actually spend liek 30mins of your time diggin thro my posts, ouch thats sad.

And theres my point, you say corruption was found, but was it really? where was the proof of corruption?

There was no proof, just rumours and false accusations, and thats why i wanted my advert removed, because the staff are all anti-3heros and dont do ne thing about it. Having our advert on LOMCN did more for lomcn than it did for us, so we decided to remove it.

Celsius admitted it mate. Whens your next server coming up?.

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011

yet for years you had your servers advertised on lomcn so cant have been that bad or were you doing lomcn a favor all these years ?
funny how all of a sudden lomcn is shyte and wont get you any new players advertising on ere where exactly u get your players from ?

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
yet for years you had your servers advertised on lomcn so cant have been that bad or were you doing lomcn a favor all these years ?
funny how all of a sudden lomcn is shyte and wont get you any new players advertising on ere where exactly u get your players from ?

LOMCN is ****, as Ben said, most of the Mods are Anti any server they make, the standard of users on here has gone downhill aswell, you get the same 20 people playing month long servers and whinging when they go down, state of most of the servers that come through here is ridiculous.

I could be wrong, but most of the people on ThreeHeroes are from the previous server or word of mouth, with the odd few trying it from here.

I find it funny how you always see the same few people slating the servers just because they have a dislike for Ben, yet time after time they create the biggest usercount servers, keep them up for a year + and do regular updates, whats the highest usercount server on here now? 30 on at peak?

Also, look at MirRevenge, doesn't advertise here as the majority of people don't like Lapta, yet they are still pulling in 50+ people.

And before anyone tells me i'm "Asslicking", I don't even get on with Ben.

Last edited:

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

30mins? try 3mins lol, profile > find posts, and they are all there.

fact is bon your the biggest **** to other people on lomcn and now your server is removed i hope you go and troll your own forum more, i find it funny your crying your eyes out now other people are slating your servers, irony much?

it has already been proven your server is corrupt (celsuis has even openly admitted it), but hey we'v all known this for years anyway, i think its ridiculous you was allowed to advertise it here in the first place after the cash cow of a server that was "oldskool" and its servers like yours who have lowered the tone of mir and drove more people away then its helped, but having the most successful server out of a total of 3 other servers is awesome right? you make me laugh.

you've never had any intention of helping lomcn, your just all take take take.

so sling your hook, you wont be missed around here that's for sure and neither will your cash cow servers, oh and take your fan boi's with you, you never know when you will need your arse wiping next, or your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.