[OFFLINE] Sparta Mir2 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
@xXxLegendxXx Why does he need a firm memory of what Rage is?

It's his server, the skill didn't exist when I was a wee lad and its function is down right boring asf.

On a tame server Rage would add like 10 DC to a fully kitted Warr....but a ring at lvl 90 adds 12 DC!

Are you having fun on the 8 usercount server mate?

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Are you having fun on the 8 usercount server mate?

You're talking to someone who would happily spend 10 hours in a fox cave, alone and only jump out of there if my guild has found something worthwhile....and that usually only devoids into some FW/poison spam fest "yaaaay".

Ofc though I'm missing the competition of grinding and acquiring strengths/items over others as opposed to only myself.

The ranting wasn't me being sad, it's about pointing out that the community is a bunch of muppets, you can try and prove me wrong, mups or any of the usual foul mouthed non constructive post creatures.

Said it enuff dun wanna repeat -.-

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Herc said he didnt know what rage was, that worried us all , might explain why he gave taos 2 shields, shadowstep, slicendice lmfao

@WelshSteel
you're better off waiting for jamies server check his website out if you havent already

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
well well well i have no other words for herc,
basically he removed stats upon level up so i tried to explain it that i felt weak in caves etc I asked him to lower the ac/amc/ hp on mobs then it would feel more smoother than struggling to kill mobs when i've lost 50-60 MC. when he made it on his discord read-only i had to talk to him through "ticket" he failed to mention before that the items were the only stats you would get and not from level up stats... soo i was using "ticket feature" to manage to talk to him about feeling weak, i said to him that its gay for him removing it and he should revert it cause its an high rate lol, i would understand if it was a low rate, but so even a low rate has some "stats" upon leveling up. irrelevant tho. so today i logged into discord and he banned me from discord chanel went to log in on my char on sparta and my char has been banned for 696969696969 hours lol...he legit banned me for no reason.. any1 wanna try playing his server in the future i wouldn't bother. i have no other words to say to him. he takes feedback way to hard

kearnsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2012
UK
can't log on pop up screen is red and wont go into full screen mode something am missing ?

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
need to edit IP in your MirTest file to 94.15.158.155.

all other issues with full screen etc are Windows 10 related problems that you need to resolve, much discussion so far on it.

kearnsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2012
UK
need to edit IP in your MirTest file to 94.15.158.155.

all other issues with full screen etc are Windows 10 related problems that you need to resolve, much discussion so far on it.

Wont connect to server after putting that ip in.
Post automatically merged:

also discord link not working ?

Last edited:

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Well, had been playing for a day or so, woke up to see there was a completed reboot at 9:45am so tried to log in all day until now and server has been down. Decided to make a support ticket since that was the only way to contact herc to ask if hes aware, and about 30 mins after asking if hes aware its down he read it and he's even removed the option to make tickets so there is 0 way to contact the GM even to tell him server is down etc, and I'm gonna assume he does not know as he has been posting in other parts of discord about future updates etc but no downtime announcements.

Abit silly to be honest, despite all of the negative things said about the server a few of us still tried to play it and you can tell some efforts gone into it but it kinda defeats the point on having/building a server if no one can even tell you its down because you have disabled every form of communication.

Reactions: StormHero
Status
Not open for further replies.