Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Sorry but anyone on lomcn know the count on TD's has never been rite.
Why, when i go to Online users it shows the same count, Ice?

Coco, if you dont like the server, then don't post. It's really that simple.

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
Why, when i go to Online users it shows the same count, Ice?

Coco, if you dont like the server, then don't post. It's really that simple.

Just wanted to no if the server gets updated.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Sorry but anyone on lomcn know the count on TD's has never been rite.

I never knew this. It always worked fine for me. Furthermore I've seen a screenshot of the console showing the 50th+ user in offpeak time.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Just wanted to no if the server gets updated.
What was with the sarcastic comment?

Server is about 2 months old, it's a euro clone. There is no need for any major updates yet.

We have a high user count, who are happy playing as it is for now. We are planning future updates.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
EDIT: My bad, norton had deleted it without me knowing just restored it lol -.-

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Question... Why are pickaxes level 22? bit stupid tbh? i just leveled for a while, wanna make myself some cash and cant go mining?
not impressed.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
TD online users counts just the active players
all who don't do any action ingame for more than 10mins wont be counted on the usercount

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
What was with the sarcastic comment?

Server is about 2 months old, it's a euro clone. There is no need for any major updates yet.

We have a high user count, who are happy playing as it is for now. We are planning future updates.

I wouldnt go as far and say people are happy playing it in its current state, its more to do with the fact there are no other servers out with 120+ users. Im guessing you'll lose alot of players when a new server comes out - unless you pull your fingers out and sort the bugs on your server.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'm working on bugs, but as I work 9-5 mon-fri I don't get as much time as you all think - I do like to have time to my self aswell.

It also helps if people report things are wrong when they first realise it, not only when they notice other people have found it out too.

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
I keep getting booted out with a code 1000 or 10000, does anyone know how to resolve this? -.-

Cheers

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
most common reason for that is using cheats even if its not purposely just check all your programs running in the background

I don't know anything about cheats, let alone using them.. what sort of stuff do i need to look for?

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
lol skyline you crack me up,.I reported bugs 3-4 weeks agao and they still havnt been fixed.All thats happened in the last few weeks is things going from bad to worse.
Look at your latest bright idea.

You just nerfed the hell out of deva.
When you can kill a mob faster with green poison than deva can theres something seriously wrong.

On this server leveling a tao to 38 is ridiculously hard unless you group hunt (and before you say group hunt to level,not every one plays to hunt in a group.Each char is capable of leveling its self.Group hunting is optional and not essential)
Untill level 38 you hunt the mines.Then you get deva and you can move in to places like insect cave.Redvalley etc etc.
Now a lvl 38 + tao is stuck back in the mines.
Are you wanting a server full wizards.Thats whats going to happen because you have just cut off any chance of taos leveling.
Keep these stunts up and when a new server comes out you will loose your player base.

Stackable bug still not fixed.
Missing bosses from game still not fixed
caves empty of mobs still not fixed.
Npcs still broken

Im sorry like but this is just a few of the bugs ive reported not to mention the rest of them.you work 9-5. These bugs take 5- 60 mins to fix.
its been 3-4 weeks now and theres 3 members of your team.
This isnt a case of no time its damn laziness.If you do not have time to do a server then why start.If the other members of your team are not capable of helping.What good are they,.They are very rarley ingame to offer support and if they are they carnt do anything.

Server is brilliant but people are finding more reasons than ever not to log on and your team just doesnt seem to care unles sit involves a cheat or exploit.....

in your hands now

PUT DEVA BACK OR IM MAKING A WIZARD AND ILL SOLO EVERY BOSS REGARDLESS LOL

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
lol skyline you crack me up,.I reported bugs 3-4 weeks agao and they still havnt been fixed.All thats happened in the last few weeks is things going from bad to worse.
Look at your latest bright idea.

You just nerfed the hell out of deva.
When you can kill a mob faster with green poison than deva can theres something seriously wrong.

On this server leveling a tao to 38 is ridiculously hard unless you group hunt (and before you say group hunt to level,not every one plays to hunt in a group.Each char is capable of leveling its self.Group hunting is optional and not essential)
Untill level 38 you hunt the mines.Then you get deva and you can move in to places like insect cave.Redvalley etc etc.
Now a lvl 38 + tao is stuck back in the mines.
Are you wanting a server full wizards.Thats whats going to happen because you have just cut off any chance of taos leveling.
Keep these stunts up and when a new server comes out you will loose your player base.

Stackable bug still not fixed.
Missing bosses from game still not fixed
caves empty of mobs still not fixed.
Npcs still broken

Im sorry like but this is just a few of the bugs ive reported not to mention the rest of them.you work 9-5. These bugs take 5- 60 mins to fix.
its been 3-4 weeks now and theres 3 members of your team.
This isnt a case of no time its damn laziness.If you do not have time to do a server then why start.If the other members of your team are not capable of helping.What good are they,.They are very rarley ingame to offer support and if they are they carnt do anything.

Server is brilliant but people are finding more reasons than ever not to log on and your team just doesnt seem to care unles sit involves a cheat or exploit.....

in your hands now

PUT DEVA BACK OR IM MAKING A WIZARD AND ILL SOLO EVERY BOSS REGARDLESS LOL

Or for every time a GM makes a mistake we'll have a huge event and give away all the rares! right? right? >.>

You mention fixing bugs taking 5-60minutes but in all due honesty you of all people have no ground to really judge a server, not to be rude but that's the blatant truth. Skyline does try he's been doing the best he can where he can somethings are out of his hands however. And a server team just because you don't see changes doesn't mean they're not being done some work is behind the scenes, could be on lower areas could be on new content.

And coding bugs are a very hard issue to solve, forgot to mention that part as I don't think Skylines a coder last time I checked (The stackable bug). Skyline does only help run this server he isn't the owner he put in his free time / volunteered not sure if he has complete access either.

Oh and demanding something to be reverted probably isn't that smartest thing either.

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Paul, I have a life, I have a job.

I'm pretty much working on most issues and bugs by myself it seems (No offence to Chris). It's not even my server.

I'm sick of the constant moaning from you all, one min Deva can solo OmaKing - Never heard any of you taos complaining about that?

I'm also sick of all the cheats and exploits that keep happening ingame. Gale items are gemmeable and shouldnt be, but it seems no one has reported that either?

It doesnt matter how long bugs take to fix, it still means I have to give up my free time once I have finished work to fix them. Unlike you Pob, I don;t get anything for running servers, and I dont want anything, but a little respect would be nice.

Deva has always been a mob that just slows things down, never really did much damage on Euro if I remember rightly.

I have only just got my PC working, after been without it since just before the new year.

LoMDiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
Why are pick axes lv 22? Could've done with a lil bit mining a couple lvls ago to make some cash to go on a big levelling hunt but couldn't so ive just had to plod along taking minimum pots, collect ALL item drops DE, RT back to town sell up and repeat. Been quite frustrating tbh.