[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
just got in from sunday lunch at nanys, will reply to thread properly in a min.

however : life neke never lifesteals (its sposed to give critical hits) , and chaos is suppose to do the crits for magic.

will fix refine - didnt know it wasnt working, will look into why. Yes 100 wiz can repulse all boss's, mobs only go up to lvl 99 (i think if i go higher it'll loop? not sure, will test later)

are god neke's really that easy to obtain?

@Tai, yes battle items break on death.

[MENTION=5053]Vagrant[/MENTION] - i mentioned capping the lvling caves in live to you this morning. As i said people are skipping all the previous lvlin maps except ants so there will be some sort of caps on them in live. /laura.

Also the Blessing(20k) are designed for level 100- , 'JesusCalling' is designed for the higher levels (200+)

Lvling was never supposed to be 'this' easy , people werent sposed to skip every lvling area other than the last 1, will deffo be capping caves in live

/sam

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
ah oki sweet, just dont seem to be doing much for chaos and life necky... i thought life necky done lifestealing
(thats why most warriors used in official) and Chaos has MagicDmg+20%

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
warriors only use life for the crit, cosmos was only good for poisoning and dc i think

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Please put on hermit Npc
"Buy RevivalWater 100fp"
"Buy Curse Water 50fp"
ty

will put on D menu into FP shop. Just revival water, no need for CurseWater as exp loss is very minimal (is from euro where 1% was actually a lot lol)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
beta has ended, ty to everyone who popped on and gave it a go.

live will start friday

if i get time i will add something for bonfires night lol.

will update this thread

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Most fun I've had on Mir3. Had a ton of fights. I recommend everyone plays..

/Ayda

ramdeen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2011
hi all. im Cloudy
i played beta it was so nice with lvling areas ,mobs , bosses and hunting bosses SO
NO ****ING TIME TO WAST
lvling is easy from 1 to 80 then u need to make big lure to got 100 then new map , bosses , hunting and lvling area,,,
so far ( ants ) is the best realy was gain me 25 k exp so each mob gain me 1.6 % (**** me :P ). I reached 128 lvls in beta :)
im waiting friday to get real start again .

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I'd just like to point out if any Mir2 players read this post and think ''ah its mir3 i dont like that'' come and give it a try, the server isnt like a normal mir3 server so you may just enjoy yourself.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
quick question bud, how's server coming along and have u managed to add moonriverabyss maps?

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Enjoyed this server alot in beta! plenty of fights, bosses and leveling area's. Very well thought out server! :)

Only thing that annoyed me ALOT is a warrior 20 levels below you (me = wizard, 100ac, level 3 ms and 1.2k hp) 1 hitting me. surely shouldnt be like this? anyway cya all friday when servers live, keep up the good work sam. Hades

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
quick question bud, how's server coming along and have u managed to add moonriverabyss maps?

I havent tried to be honest churchill.

my progress list ;

make hunting areas worthwhile? (kit to drop from mobs)

cap lvling areas in 0-100 / 100-250

[250-500 area

2 lvling areas*
5 hunting areas**
5 battle areas***]

*BugCaves
*BoarHideout

**DemonsRun (wd underground city map, 4-5 boss's near podium)
**FamousPlains (Lots of FP giving mobs)

Need some more names and ideas for hunting areas to make them more useful (atm players just go in , kill the boss's and back to lvling areas)

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Sound good tbh bud liking the fact you keeping it low rate ie:- not past 1k lvl, hope all goes well for you and if u do need help adding MRA maps I can send u link to my working 3.55 folder and maps :) as personally have only seen MRA maps on kings servers so far...

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
played it its more like mir 2 style and i like it, cant wait for launch, anyway is there body drops on pk?
yes on any death you will have chance of body drop.. i lost a InfernoStaff and GreatWarArmour(M) i was wearing in 1death the other day -_-

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
played it its more like mir 2 style and i like it, cant wait for launch, anyway is there body drops on pk?

Yea ofc theres body drops lol

[MENTION=17875]Churchill[/MENTION], show me the link i'll take a look, would be good

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I havent tried to be honest churchill.

my progress list ;

make hunting areas worthwhile? (kit to drop from mobs)

cap lvling areas in 0-100 / 100-250

[250-500 area

2 lvling areas*
5 hunting areas**
5 battle areas***]

*BugCaves
*BoarHideout

**DemonsRun (wd underground city map, 4-5 boss's near podium)
**FamousPlains (Lots of FP giving mobs)

Need some more names and ideas for hunting areas to make them more useful (atm players just go in , kill the boss's and back to lvling areas)

Make it like WoW Instances, must have a group of 3-4... drops the best kit for your level, cave is so hard you must clear your way through mob at a time which have chance of dropping items from normal battle bosses, at the end or on the way through(subs/bosses) drop the rare items... maybe will encourage group/guild hunting aswell

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Enjoyed this server alot in beta! plenty of fights, bosses and leveling area's. Very well thought out server! :)

Only thing that annoyed me ALOT is a warrior 20 levels below you (me = wizard, 100ac, level 3 ms and 1.2k hp) 1 hitting me. surely shouldnt be like this? anyway cya all friday when servers live, keep up the good work sam. Hades
hehe im 30-40lvls higher then most wars and nearly 1hit me with shield up, i must be quick to repulse them and kick their ass or i die simple tbh... fun but sometimes abit silly

Status
Not open for further replies.