Welcome Twisterdmk as Supermod

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Everyone deservers a chance and maybe this could make him a better mod in the long run. Just see how it goes.

Congrats twister.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
whatever go join Lif and Az in the useless grp.

people are dont know how to eyjoy a release,good luck on getting new mir2 file lol

remove me a mod if you forums had nothing to offer but a alot of ungreatfull people.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

people are dont know how to eyjoy a release,good luck on getting new mir2 file lol

remove me a mod if you forums had nothing to offer but a alot of ungreatfull people.
Grow up? Just a thought.

/Nymph

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Iceman, everyone is entitled to an opinion, no point going off on one over it.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Go and join Lif and Az? if your talking about the new fourm Lifs got up then he asked me and i said ok until he gets things sorted, he helped me alot when i was learning Delphi so i was repaying the favour.
Did i ever mention your releases or anything about how you do your own section? No, all i said was you shouldn't be slating another moderator off in a public section.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Just give him a chance.

Tai, you was never going to be happy no mater who I chose unless it was you.

Probably not no? Because I genuinely believe there's nobody here that's going to be better at the job than I am, and I'm not being arrogant I'm being matter of fact. 2 years ago I wouldn't have said that. And I'm just a little bit fed up of the forum going down hill due to bad decision after bad decision, and people being included in how this place is ran who don't really give a rats. What I mean by that is by being a mod you're also a member of staff, which means your input is what is taken into consideration when making decisions. So in the current state of play that should be a big factor when choosing staff. I'm pretty sure that a lot is said behind closed doors (the staff section) that is only accessable to a handful of people, and how many of those people can you honestly say are using that privilege effectively?

Not only do I have the ability, time and experience to moderate the forum properly, I've got lomcn's best interest at heart and valuable input which is going to waste because I'm just a "regular member". There's no time for playing it safe anymore, someone needs to take a chance for the greater benefit.

I appreciate that all sounds quite desperate and this is ultimately just a forum, but it's something I do in my spare time and have done for several years, and I want it to carry on for as long as possible and probably be here until the end (which is why last night I was trying to persuade stephen to release his files here) - what better place to help achieve that than from on the inside?

I had no desire to post this at all and am still toying with posting it or not now, but someone needs to say something.

Here's to twister proving us wrong though.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Go and join Lif and Az? if your talking about the new fourm Lifs got up then he asked me and i said ok until he gets things sorted, he helped me alot when i was learning Delphi so i was repaying the favour.
Did i ever mention your releases or anything about how you do your own section? No, all i said was you shouldn't be slating another moderator off in a public section.

All i'm saying is there is other i feel helped alot more or can help alot but lomcn dont look at them as they are not big posters or mods.

this will kill lomcn in the end looks look at the coder and releasers that left.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
umm 29 yr old make 150k a yr and best mates with top coders, cant as for much more lol

new admins on here suck bring 4 years ago.

You'd think you would be really mature then. Evidently not, stop going off on random cries just because someone says something bad to you.

/Nymph

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
It would of been fairer if all members had input into the decision. These are the ones who keep LOMCN going and ultimately where LOMCN should be.

I dont really know twister, or know how he works but he was chosen for some reason so we will have to trust the decision.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
isnt that lomcn?

cuz i see that alot but to say anything.

unless lomcn finds good files or a new to bring life here its dead.

good luck to new smod.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
Its just a mod position, is it a positive move? I dont think so, will it suffice? yes.

You need someone who is going to be active and fresh, and Tai is quite sharp, he would probably make a good mod, but the decision is made now! It would be good to get some justification on the choice to clear things up.

I dont really mind who is mod, its a thankless task!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tai

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I wanted someone to moderate the forum as well as give input where needed. I feel Twister can do this.

Ice you keep talking about new files... What has this got to do with a new supermod? You seriously need to grow up a little. At least Tai has given some good input as to why he's not happy. You've just gone on a massive rage over it all.

The decision has been made on a trial basis, if it doesn't work out then so be it.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
I understand everyones thoughts, as they're is always two sides to a coin. I have been around LOM and Mir for quite some time now. The faceless fact is we don't have anything to attract a newer\updated crowd to this community. We need so much and have so little, and it seems as if some of the community do nothing but bicker at the slightest thing or just wanna flame on threads. Need to pull together and work as a team, not 3-4 people sticking to one group and so forth. Again "Thanks to all of you."

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I understand everyones thoughts, as they're is always two sides to a coin. I have been around LOM and Mir for quite some time now. The faceless fact is we don't have anything to attract a newer\updated crowd to this community. We need so much and have so little, and it seems as if some of the community do nothing but bicker at the slightest thing or just wanna flame on threads. Need to pull together and work as a team, not 3-4 people sticking to one group and so forth. Again "Thanks to all of you."

unless you have some to offer these groups you wont get much.

dont matter who mods the forums but who you know,there is nice set id code for about 6 game but no one here will go and get like others.

Sky i known you for years but lomcn mods and what not need to bring something to offer rite?
look at the members who try'ed to help but gave up due the poor members offering help or offer better on the side.

you tell me to grow and i said many look at rage zone but seems this forums in stuck in 1999.

i'm with tai but due to my handie crap i cant word like him but i feel him.

Status
Not open for further replies.