Status
Not open for further replies.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
indeed people are entitled to their opinion, but when the trolls are shoutin corruption just to try get in a quick dig at me/my server, its pretty sad. my servers are not corrupt, and i wont have them advertised on a forum where that word is allowed to be used to freely.
the biggest troll of all, complaining about trolls? rofl.

shoo already.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
yer when some1 donates £5 they get no extra, when they donate £100 they get 25% extra, we're corrupt, funny stuff.

Anyone playing Bens server aware of this? or was this the first time you have known about it?.

If you had stated this on your server then it would be completely fine but i guarantee anyone who has spent £100 on Bens server hasn't had this special offer awared to them. Because you never announced this offer Ben it's still classed as corruption at the end of the day.

Also i want to know does it have to be £100 in 1 go or does it add up too £100 if lets say i spend £10 a week on it and in 10 weeks i total £100 will i get the offer? It should be the same case if it isn't the then people playing and paying on your server are complete mugs.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Anyone playing Bens server aware of this? or was this the first time you have known about it?.

If you had stated this on your server then it would be completely fine but i guarantee anyone who has spent £100 on Bens server hasn't had this special offer awared to them. Because you never announced this offer Ben it's still classed as corruption at the end of the day.

Also i want to know does it have to be £100 in 1 go or does it add up too £100 if lets say i spend £10 a week on it and in 10 weeks i total £100 will i get the offer? It should be the same case if it isn't the then people playing and paying on your server are complete mugs.

It has all the increases on the donation page.

You pay £100, they give you 12,500.

You pay £150, they give you 19,000.

People have blown it way out of proportion without actually knowing anything about the "Corruption".

It was basically that Koriban (Who didn't even donate alot) recieved extra gamegold for donating, possibly because he was a mod, or because he had helped them with stuff on the server.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Wow, a long thread and yet again it's based around bon, unfortunately I can see where his point of view comes from, look at every time a donation arguement comes up, it revolves around bon, even in most arguements against bon all that is used is "your a money milking cow gtfo" yet he is one of the reasons LOMCN is still going whether this is LIKED OR NOT, why? because he does have a good server going. However it is constantly trash talked by the majority of LOMCN, I can go through a majority of server threads and find people trash talking every server, these people still exist.

Opinion or not there is a line somewhere, however I do feel and i'm sorry to some LOMCN mods because they WILL disagree that there has been biast opinions against bon, celsius & hany. Proof of this is the lack of cleaning on there thread mainly due to celsius becoming a mod they believed that the thread could be left alone, now that isn't quite the correct attitude to go by at all. As LOMCN staff you are supposed to work together, arguing like childish children seeing blue names against blue names or mods against mods makes this forum look damn right ridiculous and full of people below the age of 14.

The part i find the greatest is that it's furian and andreas raising pitchforks against them, furian has had MANY MANY issues and you do not have a leg to stand on about corruption and andreas you gave up on server files when "other files looked promising" i'll translate how it sounds "his toys better than mine i don't want mine no more". It has been a while since i've wrote a post as long as this and quite frankly LOMCN is getting tiresome as it's just a group of people who love to sit and *****. It's sad.

I highly doubt i'll post any further unless something catches my eye, it is a shame that your server won't be advertising here anymore bon but all the best fingers crossed some of these folks can pull a decent server that can do the same.. (waiting 3 years later since it's been that long it feels)..

/Czeldabolg

I think it's incredibly naive to expect mods to get along and play happy families just because they are on the same "team". That's like expecting you to like everyone at work. It doesn't happen. There's always gonna be the arrogant prick in the office, or the one who doesn't pull his weight, or the one no one likes because he busts their balls, or the one who doesn't speak and the one who sits on the fence. There will always be conflicts of interest unfortunately it's not an ideal world.

As for their thread not being cleaned by other staff well I have two responses to that. One being you would hope a supermod would be able to handle one thread in an entire forum (and let's face it, that's all that was asked) and two; discussion threads don't even get "cleaned" anymore and haven't been for a while so I don't see that it's relevant to this topic.

yet he is one of the reasons LOMCN is still going whether this is LIKED OR NOT

This is effectively saying that without his servers, LOMCN wouldn't be running anymore? Are you actually trying to feed his delusional ego? I think I understand where you were coming from with that statement but the way you actually worded it was complete nonsense. LOMCN would still be here today with or without ANY of his servers I have no doubt about that whatsoever. We are all responsible you can't just pin it down to a few people just because they are making servers.

I can go through a majority of server threads and find people trash talking every server, these people still exist.

And guess who used to be the main culprit? You got it.

However it is constantly trash talked by the majority of LOMCN

From what I've read, some people genuinely don't think TH is a good server. Many of whom played and liked FH and were eagerly awaiting the next one. They are entitled to that opinion but I don't think that's who you're talking about, you're talking about those who make comments on the server(s) because they don't like Bon. For that I can't say anything other than each individual is responsible for his or her actions and once we make our bed we have to lie in it. Bon brought the hate upon himself and it was inevitable. Look now, he's still posting the same old arrogant crap "im better than u" people don't like that ****, and you can't blame them.

Last edited:

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

I actually love people like you, shout your mouth off thinking you know it all. Then just show to everyone you are a complete **** who really knows nothing.

Thank you.

Budzilla

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2004
Over There!

Since when has business ever worked like that?

I dunno what you're problem is mate. Its a free game, people choose whether to make a donation which is probably keeping it online.

What is it, jealousy?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I actually love people like you, shout your mouth off thinking you know it all. Then just show to everyone you are a complete **** who really knows nothing.

Thank you.

Shouting my mouth off? am just stating the facts mate. Lomcn is all based around Legend Of Mir servers and that includes developments and discussions, we are currently discussing your server but you seem not to be handling it too well and your Super Moderator.

But if am honest i don't really care about your opinion as you seem to be clueless in all this, it's Ben whos the owner and has been taking his users for a ride, you to me seem like the man on the side, who does what Ben tells you to do.

@Budzilla
Jealousy? lol don't go there.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Shouting my mouth off? am just stating the facts mate. Lomcn is all based around Legend Of Mir servers and that includes developments and discussions, we are currently discussing your server but you seem not to be handling it too well and your Super Moderator.

But if am honest i don't really care about your opinion as you seem to be clueless in all this, it's Ben whos the owner and has been taking his users for a ride, you to me seem like the man on the side, who does what Ben tells you to do.

@Budzilla
Jealousy? lol don't go there.

You're stating what you think are facts, which are massively incorrect.

QQ

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You're stating what you think are facts, which are massively incorrect.

QQ

Incorrect? Diddn't you admit Ben was doing deals? lol, this is how it all started mate, you admitting it.

Just jog on and for god sake unmod this guy, you would get better use out of a used comdom.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Had enough of reading this and not posting, LETS ROLL!!

Sanity, heres a picture for you :)
bandwagon_553.jpg

Just go back to WOOOL as you really are clueless and just making false accusations.

**** man... is my local currys corrupt? I got a free HDMI cable for spending over £100 :/.. same with officers club, i got like a £20 watch for free cause i spent over £60....... corruption to max init

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Oh shut up Ben what do you expect us to do. Infract people for saying corrupt, you are fully aware we don't police servers so like were gunna take action over someone who shouts corrupt.

Yo need to man up. Atleast your server is gaining interest one way or another, you've given up when the going got tough.. It won't do you any favours whatsoever so do as you wish pal.
if mods dont police the mir adverts........... what the hell are you here for?

thx for proving how retarded you really are... and proving that your just 1 of many trolls jumpin on the band wagon to give a few free digs and +1 post count.

Incorrect? Diddn't you admit Ben was doing deals? lol, this is how it all started mate, you admitting it.

Just jog on and for god sake unmod this guy, you would get better use out of a used comdom.
just stop pls, just stop before u make urself look any more stupid.

matt clearly said "even IF ben was, i dont care"

its basically koriban gettin de-moded cause of some arguement while i was away, and he decided he didnt like it so he started makin up crap. Then the trolls come in and it becomes like chinese whispers where theres no truth in ne thing thats said ne more

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Had enough of reading this and not posting, LETS ROLL!!

Sanity, heres a picture for you :)
bandwagon_553.jpg

Just go back to WOOOL as you really are clueless and just making false accusations.

**** man... is my local currys corrupt? I got a free HDMI cable for spending over £100 :/.. same with officers club, i got like a £20 watch for free cause i spent over £60....... corruption to max init

How can i make false accusations when i never came out with them in the first place lol? moron. Guess you just read this topic and not the ad topic which was removed as soon as this all started? Yea thought so.
Just go back to TRYING to make maps as you really are clueless.

Doing deals is fair enough but doing deals without his users knowing about it isn't.
Lets say you brought a Car, and a week later your mate brought a Car, same model and same everything including price but he got a discount and you never, how would you feel?.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
matt said that u DO DEALS WITH PEOPLE .
stop trying to hide it ffs .
Tai could u quote what matt said , to clear this **** once and for ever

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
1)I think it's incredibly naive to expect mods to get along and play happy families just because they are on the same "team". That's like expecting you to like everyone at work. It doesn't happen. There's always gonna be the arrogant prick in the office, or the one who doesn't pull his weight, or the one no one likes because he busts their balls, or the one who doesn't speak and the one who sits on the fence. There will always be conflicts of interest unfortunately it's not an ideal world.
2)
As for their thread not being cleaned by other staff well I have two responses to that. One being you would hope a supermod would be able to handle one thread in an entire forum (and let's face it, that's all that was asked) and two; discussion threads don't even get "cleaned" anymore and haven't been for a while so I don't see that it's relevant to this topic.

This is effectively saying that without his servers, LOMCN wouldn't be running anymore? Are you actually trying to feed his delusional ego? I think I understand where you were coming from with that statement but the way you actually worded it was complete nonsense. LOMCN would still be here today with or without ANY of his servers I have no doubt about that whatsoever. We are all responsible you can't just pin it down to a few people just because they are making servers.

3)
And guess who used to be the main culprit? You got it.

4)
From what I've read, some people genuinely don't think TH is a good server. Many of whom played and liked FH and were eagerly awaiting the next one. They are entitled to that opinion but I don't think that's who you're talking about, you're talking about those who make comments on the server(s) because they don't like Bon. For that I can't say anything other than each individual is responsible for his or her actions and once we make our bed we have to lie in it. Bon brought the hate upon himself and it was inevitable. Look now, he's still posting the same old arrogant crap "im better than u" people don't like that ****, and you can't blame them.

Point 1: I don't truely believe that all members get on however when it's being openly expressed across the board where any member can see it an issue arises, you are all in a position where you're to help these forums get better and look after them well. It sets a good example about LOMCN, however if a new member currently came across this thread (which is a relatively hot thread at the moment) they would be put off straight away. Why? For one it's got mods arguing against mods (the worst part is it's Smods), for two you have false accusations going around that's not being cleaned (e.g. sanity) that puts people off completely due to they will believe now that "the server is corrupt" which again also factors into the biast part of the opinion. IF and i truely mean IF the staff can not get on then there is an issue with the staff, If a workforce openly argued in the office would the boss sit quiet about it? No chance. So that counter arguement is mute to be fair.]

Point 2: He may indeed be a supermod but he is also a part of LOMCN, Smod rank (i thought he was admin at one point too?) but that doesn't mean the thread can now be forgotten about, you know as well as I how much attention that thread used to get so now and again it will need another mods help, why? so it doesn't look like Celsius is just cleaning the thread for his server but mods are actually doing there jobs.

Point 3: I do not deny that Bon has trolled in the past, but so have you and so have I, the majority of this forum has, what changed? Most of us grew up from this stage, yes some trolling does still occur but not to the heavy extent it used to, I do not deny that the past can give views against a person but again as a mod you cannot be biast you have to see it from both sides not just one, the reason I say this is because frankly it sounds like you've just decided to hate on the guy from past issues.

Point 4: You are indeed correct some will say this servers good this servers bad but it's got to a time now where if people don't like it they throw there arms in the air and go "this servers corrupted" no screenshots anything, what happened back when lomcn used to see threads get this? - the post would be deleted, a mod comment left saying "post proof on whether a server is corrupt" something along those lines at least. Nowadays it's left in most threads and most servers "oh GM so and so did this" and it's actually taken for word, how does this shine on LOMCN that new members believe that the MAJORITY of servers are corrupt because they are "unpoliced". I can agree you're not supposed to "police" servers however as mods you are supposed to help LOMCN look like a good place to increase traffic, to stop the spam. These are the reasons you are mods.

That's about all I have to say really, I personally don't believe koriban was the reason they decided to close the thread / delete it anyway, i believe the term the final nail in the coffin applies here and I honestly can't find a better way to say fair enough to them, they have dealt with a lot of **** from this forum more than most but when it does start to come from staff aswell it does dig a bit too far.

/Czeldabolg

-Edit- The reason i left one part unbolded is because it wasn't read to the full extent my apologies, if it came across that way then it wasn't intended but LOMCN did get publicity from his server and visa versa, it's not to feed ego's it's just because it was a big successful server and currently it's the main one we have, people kick off here however when they get banned from there forums for false accusations, yet here they just get left alone. However please note in my post it says he is ONE of the reasons, there are other factors that tie in but he is one of them for mir2 at least.

-Edit 2-
How can i make false accusations when i never came out with them in the first place lol? moron. Guess you just read this topic and not the ad topic which was removed as soon as this all started? Yea thought so.
Just go back to TRYING to make maps as you really are clueless.

Doing deals is fair enough but doing deals without his users knowing about it isn't.
Lets say you brought a Car, and a week later your mate brought a Car, same model and same everything including price but he got a discount and you never, how would you feel?.

Comparing real life to mir? Interesting, but i'll play along. Deals and sales happen, it's not called corruption at all i believe you're misusing the word here and by quite a bit. The main error in your example is you said a week later, I play a game called league of legends, let's say i buy a skin, i didn't know it'd be on sale yet the next day it is. Am I entitled to the refund or the deal? no because i bought it on that day. It is not owed an explanation or anything like that, it's just the way it rolls. I believe the frank term to basically put it down to is "**** happens", calling corruption about it however is silly.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
matt said that u DO DEALS WITH PEOPLE .
stop trying to hide it ffs .
Tai could u quote what matt said , to clear this **** once and for ever

And the deals are stated on the forum...For everyone to view.

Also for Tai to imply our adverts were my responsibility to clean. We decided inbetween one of your many hissy fits, that I would not moderator our adverts, due to people thinking I would be biased.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
And the deals are stated on the forum...For everyone to view.

Well thats the first time i heard about this, i asked you if had this posted on your website/forum when this all started, if you told everyone this then it's not corruption unless you just posted it..

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Well thats the first time i heard about this, i asked you if had this posted on your website/forum when this all started, if you told everyone this then it's not corruption unless you just posted it..

Our cart has always been set up with the more you buy, the more you get.

It has been like this for the past 3 years and has been clearly visible to anyone who checked our cart out.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

It has been like this for the past 3 years and has been clearly visible to anyone who checked our cart out.

No information about the £100 deal?.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Thats it? the words "The more you buy the more you get"? No information about the £100 deal?.

I shall give you a list so you can understand what I mean.

£5 - 500 GG
£10 - 1100 GG
£20 - 2300 GG
£50 - 6000 GG
£100 - 12500 GG
£150 - 19000 GG

Do you see the trend there?

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton

I think everyone means unofficial deals

e.g. deals on the 10% bonus or w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.